Mumbai is all about contrasts of life and endless places to explore that life with your camera. Elaborate colonial architecture, unique bazaars, parks, extravagant hotels, expansive slums, high-rise buildings, fishing villages, colours, chaos and much more. For a street photographer, it’s one of the best cities you’ll find.
Mumbai is filled with a variety of scenery and life that rivals any city in the world. It’s filled with an urban energy that consumes you and endless interest that keeps you wanting more. All of this adds up to one of the top cities in the world for street photography.
It's a spell-binding experience to soak up the action of this captivating destination, but why not visit Mumbai on a photography tour with a professional photographer? On a private photography & cultural tour of Mumbai, Francisco will guide and inspire you to capture the vibrancy of this extraordinary city.
Mumbai lies in the west Indian state of Maharashtra and is a one hour flight from Goa.
The tour runs over two full days.
- You will need to book your flight into Mumbai for arrival by the evening before the tour commences.
- Two full days of photography instruction are held on the following two days
- The tour will end at around 8pm on the second day so please arrange your onward flight for late that evening
- Prices are based on sole occupancy in a room - please send an enquiry for reduced rates for shared room options.
- For tours booked with less than 2 months notice, or during peak travel times, there may be a small surcharge to cover any fluctuations in vendor prices. Please enquire now for further details.
- Fully guided private tour of Mumbai with photography instruction
- Learn techniques in respectfully photographing people
- Privileged access to people, places and moments you'd never otherwise see
- Step away with brilliant photos - this tour is custom-designed around maximising incredible opportunities for photography
- Private tour allows for individual attention, with a professional photographer to guide and inspire you
- Immerse yourself in an authentic cultural experience
The tour includes two full days of photography instruction.
Photography locations include a mix of the below highlights of Mumbai:
- Mumbai's largest vegetable & flower market
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus - Mumbai's busiest train station
- Sassoon Docks - the oldest and largest working docks in Mumbai
- Dhobi Ghat – a sprawling outdoor commercial laundry
- Crawford Market - Mumbai's most famous market in the city that dates back to the time of the Raj
- Dharavi Slums - one of the oldest and biggest slum communities of Asia
- Gateway of India & Colaba Causeway – famous monument of the British Raj era on the seashore
What is included in the tour
- 2 full days photography instruction at interesting spots around Mumbai
- 2 nights accommodation in comfortable western-standard hotel (sole occupancy)
- 2 breakfasts
- All land transport in Mumbai including airport pick-up (taxis, rickshaws etc)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Return flights to Mumbai
- Meals & drinks other than breakfast