Private walking tour with photography instruction
Join Francisco on a morning tour of an exotic and engaging local market in North Goa.
This exclusive and in-depth tour is designed to teach practical travel photography and camera skills and show you the highlights of local Goan life from an insider’s perspective in places you might not venture to by yourself.
Much more than just a photography tour – this cultural tour of Goa provides a unique insight into Goan people and places. All of the sites we visit are engaging and interesting in their own right, so non-photographers are most welcome to book a walking tour and soak up the cultural experience.
In addition you don't need a fancy camera to join a walking tour; point-and-shoot cameras and smartphones can also capture amazing photographs if you know the tricks and learn the right approach.
This private tour runs every morning from 8am to 11am at a local marketplace around 10km from the Calangute area.
- 3 hours fully guided private walking tour with photography instruction
- Engage with local market vendors within a diverse and bustling market
- Learn techniques in respectfully photographing people
- Privileged access to people, places and moments you'd never otherwise see
- Step away with brilliant photos - this tour is custom-designed around maximising incredible opportunities for photography
- Private tour for personal attention with a professional photographer to guide and inspire you
- Immerse yourself in an authentic cultural experience
- Goan snacks and chai included
Francisco will spend the morning with you photographing and exploring an exotic and engaging local Goan market in North Goa, around 10km from Calangute. The tour begins at 8am to take advantage of the best lighting for photography.
The market we explore is an excellent example of a bustling South Indian marketplace, with the sights, sounds and smells of a large fruit and vegetables bazaar, a seafood and meat market, flour mill, a spice bazaar, a flower market, a Goan bakery and dozens of other silver, textile and jewellery merchants from around Goa and further afield.
During your tour of the market you will have the opportunity to sample traditional Goan snacks and a cup of chai at a popular eatery which has been run by the same family for almost 100 years.
The tour ends at 11am at the same location.
What is included in the tour
- 3 hour private walking tour with photography instruction
- Water, snack and chai
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transport to/from the tour meeting point